Accreditation Guides & Documents - Degree Assembly
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 14 February 2018 12:39
- A an application for membership must be submitted and approved before an entity is eligible to apply for accreditation. For more information on rules of the Degree Assembly read Bylaw Articles 20 through 23 and the Degree Assembly membership and accreditation process.
- Effective January 1, 2018. See important information at the bottom of this page.
Criteria for Accreditation of Degree Programs, April 2011 Edition
- Obsolete as of January 1, 2018. See important information at the bottom of this page.
- Effective January 1, 2018.
Degree Program Final Action Report Form (utilized by evaluation team members when deficiencies are identified)
Important Information Regarding Accreditation Criteria
The IFSAC Degree Assembly Criteria for Degree Program Accreditation has been revised and was approved by the Degree Assembly membership April 8, 2017. The new criteria is fully effective January 1, 2018. IFSAC Degree Assembly members having a site visit for accreditation or reaccreditation prior to January 1, 2018, may use either the previous edition of the criteria dated April 2011, or the new criteria approved April 8, 2017. Degree Assembly members having a site visit January 1, 2018, or later must use the new criteria document that was approved April 8, 2017.