Applications & Fees - Degree Assembly
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 14 February 2018 12:41
A membership application for voting membership must be submitted to IFSAC Administration and approved by the Degree Assembly Board of Governors chairperson prior to the entity being eligible to apply for accreditation. Payment of an annual membership fee is required to retain membership and accreditation. For more information about membership refer to Degree Assembly Bylaw Article 21.4.
This application is used for initial and reaccreditation site visits and must be accompanied by the program's self-study. For a complete list of required application and self-study documents as well as timelines, refer to the Degree Assembly Program Evaluation Information and Procedures.
Accredited entities use this application to add degree programs to their accreditation between site visits.
Degree Assembly Fees
Following is a list of Degree Assembly related fees:
- Degree Assembly Voting Membership Dues - $1980 per annum
- Degree Assembly Corresponding Membership Dues - $110 per annum
- Accreditation/Reaccreditation Application Fee - $1000
- Application Fee to Add a Program of Study - $300